Monday, September 6, 2010

A diet

I've been a documentary-junkie lately. Especially about food documentaries. I've ultimately decided that I should go on a diet. Not the "loose weight now!" diets you see broadcast all over the internet and TV stations, but like, a healthy diet. I'll try to get my boyfriend in on it too. I'm sure it will be hard, because I'm a junk food junkie and I destroy gallons of soda weekly. The last time I actually stopped and drank a glass of water must have been weeks ago. I'm going to learn cooking recipes from my family, and try to eat home-cooked meals at least 6 days out of the week. I'll try to make sure it's organic, also. Adsense told me they couldn't pay me because of the vulgar language on my previous posts. Well, hopefully now that they're deleted and I've turned over a "new leaf" per se, I can get the revenue and afford the organic foods. I want to do this, and juggling this with schoolwork and boyfriend aggro will make it a challenge, but I really want to achieve a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment